Texwipe’s Alpha® STX758B Sterile Micro Cleanroom Swab is constructed from 100% polyester knit material. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination.
Cleanroom manufactured, providing low levels of Non-Volatile Residues (NVRs) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes.
Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a silicone-free and amide-free bag.
- Double layer of polyester knit fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Engineered to resist snagging and abrading, preventing the release of particles and fibers
- Excellent chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Cleanroom laundered, providing ultra-low levels of particles, NVRs, and ions
- Trademarked light-green colored handles with “TEXWIPE” name embossed on handle
- Autoclave safe in dry heat and steam
- Each swab is individually packaged in a peel-apart sleeve
- Each sleeve is lot coded and has an expiration date (for inventory control)
- Fifty sleeves are triple-bagged for easy introduction into sterile area
- Triple-bagged bags are packaged in a case liner forming the fourth layer of bag protection
- Gamma-irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 and sterile validated according to AAMI Guidelines
- Tested for endotoxins, ions, and NVR
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
|STX758B||3.2mm (0.126")||2.5mm (0.098")||11.0mm (0.433")||2.2mm (0.087")||2.2mm (0.087")||60mm (2.362")||70mm (2.756")|
|Alpha® Polyester Swabs Video|